Practice your stickhandling and shooting during one of our Stick and Puck sessions.
Starting June 15th. There will be no changing in the lobby and locker rooms will be closed. We recommend you come dressed as much as possible before arriving at the rink. Chairs will be provided to put skates on in the rink. Please don't arrive more than 10 minutes before your session.
**You provide your sticks and pucks, we'll provide the ice and nets.**
Cost: $12 per person. Only 25 people per session.
To view session dates and times please visit our Stick and Puck Schedule
**NOTE!** Hover over the time you are looking at- the visual representation of the time allotted INCLUDES CLEAN-UP, when the zamboni will be on the ice. The last ten minutes of the bar-graph will be for the ice-cut!
The Fuel Tank reserves the right to cancel/move any future Stick and Puck sessions. We recommend checking the live schedule within 48 hours prior to any session you are looking to attend. We will NOT remove or change any sessions within this time. We will also add sessions daily if ice time opens up. Checking the schedule often is recommended!
We want all ages and skill levels to have fun and be safe! Below are some key guidelines in participating in our Stick and Puck program. Failure to comply with any of the below may result in being asked to leave the session with no refund.
1. Every person attending must check in at the Pro Shop to sign the waiver and pay in full before taking the ice for every session they attend.
2. Each skater must wear skates, gloves, and a helmet. Skaters under 18 years old must wear full facial protection.
3. Two locker rooms will be available for use. If you are dressing in equipment or need to change, you must use these rooms.
4. The neutral zone (between blue lines) will have net(s) available and will be reserved for our younger players if any are present at any session. We recommend that the young players use this area and older players stay at either end and pay special attention and take care when moving through this area.
5. There will be no hockey training "tools" allowed on the ice (pylons, stick handling aids, etc...
6. The is NO coaching/private lessons permitted on Stick and Puck. We have created blocks of time to use as coaching ice for our approved coaches only. To become an approved coach or if you have any questions about our coaching ice, please contact our GM
John Cavey firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Be safe! Pay attention to your surroundings and respect everyone on the ice. We want everyone to have fun but safety of our players is always top priority!