- Masks are required to be worn over the nose and mouth upon entrance to the building and must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times. Exceptions are noted below.
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or other illnesses then stay home and do not risk the health of others.
- Vaping and/or use of tobacco products are strictly prohibited. This includes chewing tobacco.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
Pertaining to ALL Ice events:
- Skaters are only permitted in the building 30 minutes prior to ice time. If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle or outside following social distancing guidelines.
- If players cannot get dressed in 30 minutes, they should come to the rink dressed. Skates and helmets may be put on in the locker room and/or socially distanced in the lobby or rink. Chairs are provided 6 feet apart in the rinks.
- A limited number of spectators will be allowed in the building.
- For practices: Any skaters that can be dropped off for practices and picked up is highly encouraged. For younger skaters, only 1 parent is allowed in the building.
- For games: Only 1 parents or guardians are allowed per skater. No additional spectators.
- Spectators will be allowed to enter the building 5 minutes prior to event time and must exit immediately after the conclusion of the event.
- Spectators must maintain a 6-foot distance in the stands.
- Coaches are required to wear a mask on the bench
- Skaters should bring their own water bottle labeled with their name. No sharing of bottles is permitted.
- Once your event has ended, your skater will have 20 minutes to leave the building.
Pertaining to Gym and Boxing:
- Masks are required to be worn over the nose and mouth at all times in the gym.
- Wipe down equipment after each use. Disinfecting wipes are provided in the gym.
- Masks may be removed in the boxing room when participating in vigorous exercise but must be worn when exiting the boxing room.
These rules will be strictly enforced. Failure to comply will result in immediate ejection from the facility. Repeat offenders may be banned from the facility.
Any abusive language or yelling at employees trying to enforce these rules will result in ejection from the facility and potential banning from future events at the facility.
The schedule is subject to change due to holidays.
If you have any questions, feel free to email the General Manager John Cavey at firstname.lastname@example.org